Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
We are committed to providing you with superior service
Law Offices of Carol M. Galloway, P.A. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Jacksonville, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 15 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Offices of Carol M. Galloway, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. Our experienced attorneys can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debt in installments over a period of three to five years. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Debt Collections – Debtor’s Side: Whether you owe a debt you are unable to pay or are being mistakenly targeted by collection agencies, you do not deserve to abused by a creditor or collection agency. Our attorneys help you through the debt collection process, getting you the compensation you deserve for harassment from a collector.
- Mortgage Loan Modifications: – Our Firm can assist you in helping you keep your home. We will work with your mortgage lender in an effort to try to reduce your monthly payment and deal with the back payment, or arrearage that you have not paid. We will try to reduce your monthly payment, your interest rate and the arrearage owed on your mortgage loan.
- Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. We guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
When you retain the services of Law Offices of Carol M. Galloway, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Contact our reputable Jacksonville law firm today
Law Offices of Carol M. Galloway, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our Firm work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Jacksonville. Call the firm at 904-356-7005 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.